The program promises a great line-up of speakers who'll share their own experience and perspectives, with panels on how social media is changing local news and how to leverage your social networks.
Speakers will include:
- Keith Bilous, ICUC Moderation Services
- Bruce Owen, Winnipeg Free Press
- Glenn Tinley, Studio Publications
- Curtis Brown, Endless Spin Cycle and Probe Research
- Jason Hasselmann, New Media Now
- Corey Quintaine, Kildonan Place Shopping Centre
- Shel Zolkewich, Shiny Packages
- Rebecca McCormack, Cake Clothing
- Colin Whitney, Mars Hill Group
The conference will run from 7:30 a.m. to noon, and will be followed by the third annual CPRS Manitoba Communicator of the Year luncheon. This year's recipient, Clare MacKay of The Forks North Portage Partnership, will share her experience as the communicator behind The Forks' revitalized brand as an exciting destination for visitors and locals alike.